Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Mario Brothers

Some people may know that I am a big fan of the ol' school classic video game archive... in addition to the old arcade magazine of games, I love the original Nintendo games! Last year, I bought a GameBoy Advance SP-- a smaller mimic of the original game boy that folds and plays games in full color. The first game I bought was Super Mario Brothers 3, a game that I have been playing through the eight levels ever since. Finally, as of today, I was able to beat the game, which I can proudly say I haven't done since I was ten years old!

Thanks to earning a little for helping Jim dog-sit for our pastor's dog, Buddy, the newest addition to my GameBoy game collection is Bubble Bobble-- an arcade-style game that involves little dragons and mazes and blowing bubbles to trap bad guys and then popping them to collect fruit and candy. I don't know, it's fun and very additicting!

Psssst.... the wedding's in 17 days! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home